The NX-8.8 is created for studio quality sound in live performance vocal. Smooth and tailored frequency response provide vividness, accuracy and warmth for vocal. Excellently accurate pick-up pattern provides the best gain-before-feedback. Specially designed filter effectively minimizes breath popstand and handling noise.
• Type: Electret Condenser
• Frequency Response: 60 to 18,000Hz
• Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axisuniform with frequency
• Output Level (at 1,000Hz): Open circuit voltage: -70dB*(0.32mV)*0dB=1V/μbar
• Output Impedance: 400Ω (at 1,000Hz)
• Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
• Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
• Case: Metallic enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, Matte-finished steel grille
• Touch Noise: Super low
• Power Supply: 9-52V phantom power.