Hughes&Kettner - Quantum QC415
A benchmark combo for every bass-slinging scenario.
The Hughes & Kettner Quantum QC415 Bass Combo has the big bark of a classic 15" combo amp, the assertive bite of a stack, and the light weight of a practice rig. The vast gain range of the audiophile input stage is fine-tuned for active and passive basses and provides the underpinning for the amp's tremendous performance power. Instant and musical tone-shaping control comes courtesy of the parallel 4-band EQ section. With these no-nonsense tools, dialing in the sound you want is dead easy. Punch and HF Character switches are on board to enhance your sound-sculpting pleasure. And perhaps best of all, the Quantum QC415's nifty Tube Growl knob controls tube saturation level, compressing the signal and endowing it with tube-driven punch and assertiveness.
- Controls: Gain knob, tube touch circuit, 4-band "Pure Parallel EQ," punch-switch, tube growl knob, master knob
- Inputs: Active/passive
- Connectors: Tuner out, line out, DI out balanced, headphones, fx-loop, footswitch punch/fx Loop, external speaker connector
- Dynavalve technology
- RMS continuous power: 400W
- Dual-cone neodymium speaker
- Dimensions in mm: 600 x 620 x 400
- Weight: 24 kg
- Including heavy duty trolley gigbag!
Special offer from € 1695,- now: